Thursday, April 23, 2020

Paper copyright 2020 Written by Cyni Poeti

I will never be your Queen
Your rose of perfection
Every flaw cracks and bleeds down the flesh mountainside
The indifference holds hands with your disgust
Billboard of screaming teeth ripped from their gums
Messages on deaf ears
Because I am not manipulative curves in fabric
Enjoy your bath of plastic softening under the heat of lies
I know my loneliness is the mirror, the predictor
Walk into your glitter
Wander along the past
I am fading into a ghostly star
Of never claimed
All the running on pavement
Breaks my ankles under her perfection
The flawlessness of promises in jagged edge packages
Predicting the piano keys of teething.


* a revised poem , and still rough draft.

#bbwblogger #blogger #poems #poetry #Cynipoeti #hormonalumbrella #writer

No comments:

Post a Comment