Tuesday, April 21, 2020

I don't think I can watch the news. I admittedly have my weird self inflicted rules on things.. my comfort level. I tried to bond with Dad and be (grown up) by trying to "learn" the things I will only basically skim normally... News, Politics, etc
It's been a reminder of WHY I don't get into all of this. I had dreams about Covid -19 all night.. And now read there is fat phobia in with it.. All I can think of was the movie with Shelley Winters called "Wild in the streets" . So instead of being productive and making art and having a good quality day I slept it away in fear, disgust and depression. I'll gladly go back to living in LA LA Land and going on with my mantra from the Breakfast club , The Quote " When you grow up your heart dies!". I will gladly stay a child in some ways rather than live in a world I am ashamed of and will never comprehend.

No comments:

Post a Comment